Friday, March 26, 2010

An Open Letter to Educators

Click Here to watch

After reading the post and watching video by Morgan Bayda my view on universities and schools as a whole have changed. I never would have thought that schools themselves could be the cause of the decrease of a person's education.
Also after viewing this it made me appreciate my opportunity to continue my education here at the University of South Alabama. Every class that I have attended here has influenced and molded the way I will incorporate technology in my class.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah I never really thought either that a school could actually decrease education, but I guess it is true now that I think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. All of the things I am learning will be beneficial to me when I become a teacher. How exactly would you use technology in the classroom? I would love to hear some of your ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought about institutional education being in the way of my education and this is so true.

    ReplyDelete